Reach Yoga Teacher Training (200 Hours)
The Reach Yoga Teacher Training program strives to inspire and empower you to become the kind of yoga teacher you want to be. You will receive comprehensive training in the methods of teaching alignment-based hatha and vinyasa-style yoga. During the course of this program you will discover, cultivate, and refine your authentic voice as you step confidently into the role of teaching yoga to others.
Upon completion, you will have the ability to construct and safely guide a variety of students through a well-rounded alignment based yoga class. You will learn how to articulate instructions clearly and succinctly, skillfully observe and adjust students, develop and weave in relevant class themes, inspire your students, and teach from your heart.
Reach Yoga is registered with the Yoga Alliance and graduates are eligible to register as a certified yoga instructor.
- To deepen your own practice of asana, pranayama and meditation
- To learn to teach pranayama, meditation, asana and balanced sequencing techniques with proficiency
- To learn to teach with authenticity and confidence and find your true voice
- To understand functional physical anatomy and physiology within the yoga practices
- To embody the yogic ethical teachings as an instructor
- To learn basic business practices in the yoga industry and how build bridges in life and service through teaching yoga
If you would like a team member to follow up with you, sign up here.