Reach Yoga Immersion (100 Hours)
The Reach Yoga Immersion is for committed and curious yoga students who wish to take their practice to the next level in the company of like-hearted souls.
During this 100-hour intensive, you will dive into the full spectrum of yoga, with an integrated exploration of asana, mantra, pranayama, philosophy, meditation, self inquiry, mindfulness, ayurveda, and much more.
In a beautiful, safe and supportive community, you will nourish your physical body and spirit and begin to live a healthier, more fulfilled life, with greater purpose, passion and power.
This immersion is a stand-alone course, or can be applied toward the first 100 hours of a 200-hour Yoga Alliance-accredited yoga teacher training.
Yoga Immersion Objectives:
- To establish a consistent and vibrant personal practice and create space for deep listening and growth
- To embody the foundational elements of yoga practices AND gain extensive personal experience in asana, pranayama, meditation and yogic lifestyle
- To establish “satsang,” a community that sits together in truth for ongoing support and education
- To explore yoga history and philosophy
- To learn basic physical anatomy & physiology within the yoga practices
- To gain a working knowledge of subtle body
- To learn how to integrate the teachings into everyday life
The next Reach Yoga Immersion begins October 1, 2017