Reach Yoga Teacher Training (200 Hours)
The Reach Yoga Teacher Training program strives to inspire and empower you to live your yogic lifestyle. You will receive comprehensive training in alignment-based hatha and vinyasa-style yoga. You will explore ancient teachings and how they facilitate daily wellness, peace of mind, and community harmony. You will discover, cultivate, and refine your authentic voice as you step confidently into the role of teaching yoga to others.
Upon completion, you will have a deeper, more constructive and meaningful yoga practice, as well as the ability to live in accordance with the yogic teachings that most resonate with you.
If you choose to teach yoga, you will be able to safely guide a variety of students through a well-rounded yoga class. You will learn to articulate instructions clearly and succinctly, skillfully observe and adjust students, develop and weave in relevant class themes, inspire your students, and teach from your heart.
Reach Yoga is registered with the Yoga Alliance and graduates are eligible to register as a certified yoga instructor.
- To deepen your own practice of asana, pranayama and meditation
- To teach asana and pranayama with proficiency and fluidity
- To teach with authenticity and confidence and find your true voice
- To understand functional physical anatomy and physiology within the yoga practices
- To embody yogic ethical teachings as an instructor
- To learn basic business practices in the yoga industry and how build to bridges in life and service through sharing yoga
If you would like a team member to follow up with you, it's easy to request information.