The Reach Yoga Teacher Training program is carefully designed to maximize your knowledge, skill, and enjoyment of the learning process.
Through this unique, intensive 200+-hour program, you will not only satisfy requirements for Yoga Alliance teacher certification. Your yoga will grow roots in the eight limbs of ancient yoga, contemporary Vinyasa cues and sequencing, and a new appreciation of yoga through the eyes of a beginner.
- Asana Foundations with Deb Wineman
- The Whole of Yoga with Paul Weitz
- Anatomy & Physiology for Yoga with Sharyn Galindo
- Pranayama & Meditation with Paul Weitz
- Classical Hatha Roots of Contemporary Practice with Paul Weitz
- How to Teach Yoga with Sharyn Galindo
- Practice Teaching with all faculty
- Going Deeper into Asana with Sharyn Galindo
- Through the Eyes of a Beginner with Deb Wineman
- Summative Activities, Evaluation, Reflection, Q&A with guest yoga teachers
Additionally, trainees will be expected to complete 2.5-3.5 hours of study outside of class each week. Time outside class will be spent on the following activities:
- Anatomy study (coloring book or alternative activities)
- Sanskrit study (online or alternative means of study)
- Practice and practice teaching