The Reach Yoga Immersion is carefully designed to maximize your knowledge, skill, and enjoyment of the learning process.
Through this unique, intensive 100-hour program, your yoga will grow roots in classical philosophy and mythology. You will experience a deepening of your physical (asana) practice as well as a new appreciation of all eight limbs of yoga and the yogic lifestyle.
The Reach Yoga Immersion is organized into learning modules, including
- Opening Circle with Deb Wineman
- Asana Foundations with Deb Wineman
- The Whole of Yoga with Paul Weitz
- Sacred Texts with Ramaa Krishnan
- Yoga Tasting - You will explore a different aspect of asana each week with a different instructor - for example, Restorative Yoga with Jenny Kaufman; Ashtanga with Missy Hebson; Alignment-Based Yoga with Alison Faith; and much more
- Asana: Going Deeper with Jenni Rawlings
- Anatomy & Physiology for Yoga with Jenni Rawlings
- Pranayama & Meditation with Paul Weitz
Learners will complete 2-2.5 hours of study outside of class each week. Time outside class includes reading, journaling, and online learning activities.